Avengers: Endgame juggled a larger cast of characters than any other MCU movie to date, but not all of them got equal emphasis in the film’s 181-minute runtime. And thanks to a new article from the Daily Mail, we now have the screen times for each of the movie’s main players. Be warned that some spoilers lie ahead.
Since Avengers: Endgame has only just begun it first weekend in theaters, those who’ve seen the film should probably still be careful about what they say around fans who haven’t yet had made their trip to the cinema. That being said, as far as official details on the Avengers: Infinity War sequel go, the veil of secrecy has very much lifted, meaning that Mark Ruffalo can finally relax.
- RC Car C26430blueE Stainless Steel Center Drive Shafts for Axial Wraith Crawler
- Steadfast Lead Toy Soldiers - 54mm 4 pcs NO BOX -
- TURNIGY MULTISTAR 5200mAh 4S 14.8V 12C 24C LIPO BATTERY XT60 QUAD MULTI FPV RC
- Anime BANDAI Azur Lane 3 Card Wafer 20 pieces Shokugan TOY Candy Wafer Game App
- Fedex,EMS-MST CFX 1 10 4WD High Performance Off-Road Car KIT carbody-C-10 532165
- NEW Auto World R21 '77 Dodge Monaco Illinois State iWheel HO Scale FREE US SHIP
- Space Toy Carousel „Around the World“ 1950's Germany, NOS
- Maisto 1 18 Honda NR Motorcycle Model
- NOCH 47131 - TT Figuren 1 120 - Sitzende - NEU in OVP
- Reach Out Robot Arm Grabber Novelties Toys Scissor Flexible Funny Toy
- Toy Story 3, Dora Twins Day - VTech Mobigo Learning Game Lot of 2 & Story Time
- 1 72 plastic painted British Cavalry Crimea -'Charge the Light Brigade'
- 25mm ACW mexican - american war infantry 24 figs metal painted - inf (9291)
- Arnold Hn 4207 3er Set 4 Essieux Osez la Modernisation Dr Ep.3 Voie N
- Brawa 42613 Rangierlok BR102 DR
- Dragon Tigerâ ° Ausf.H2 7.5cm Kwk42
As it stands, Marvel Studios has yet to announce any movies beyond this year’s Spider-Man: Far From Home, but it’s widely predicted that the first entry in the MCU’s Phase 4 will be a Black Widow solo movie. And in a recent interview with Variety, Scarlett Johansson managed to discuss the project without outright confirming that it’s even exists.