Avengers: Endgame juggled a larger cast of characters than any other MCU movie to date, but not all of them got equal emphasis in the film’s 181-minute runtime. And thanks to a new article from the Daily Mail, we now have the screen times for each of the movie’s main players. Be warned that some spoilers lie ahead.
Since Avengers: Endgame has only just begun it first weekend in theaters, those who’ve seen the film should probably still be careful about what they say around fans who haven’t yet had made their trip to the cinema. That being said, as far as official details on the Avengers: Infinity War sequel go, the veil of secrecy has very much lifted, meaning that Mark Ruffalo can finally relax.
- United Rentals Collector Series VII Ford F150 And JLG Tow Pro T350 Boom Lift
- 15mm WW1 russian - civil war Infantry Platoon 28 Infantry - inf (WWI572)
- 54mm Pegaso Models French Grenadier Young Guard Unpainted metal kit
- Athearn Diesel Locos for Union Pacific. Good cond. HO. 2 rail DC analogue.No Box
- Broadway Limited 1798 HO California Zephyr Train 11-Car Mixed Set A
- DRAGON 9149 1 35 Sd.Kfz.250 1 'NEU' Armored Carrier w 6131 Wiking Divison
As it stands, Marvel Studios has yet to announce any movies beyond this year’s Spider-Man: Far From Home, but it’s widely predicted that the first entry in the MCU’s Phase 4 will be a Black Widow solo movie. And in a recent interview with Variety, Scarlett Johansson managed to discuss the project without outright confirming that it’s even exists.