Avengers: Endgame juggled a larger cast of characters than any other MCU movie to date, but not all of them got equal emphasis in the film’s 181-minute runtime. And thanks to a new article from the Daily Mail, we now have the screen times for each of the movie’s main players. Be warned that some spoilers lie ahead.
Since Avengers: Endgame has only just begun it first weekend in theaters, those who’ve seen the film should probably still be careful about what they say around fans who haven’t yet had made their trip to the cinema. That being said, as far as official details on the Avengers: Infinity War sequel go, the veil of secrecy has very much lifted, meaning that Mark Ruffalo can finally relax.
- NEW Sphero SPRK Educational APP Enabled Robotic Ball
- Romeo handgeschnitzte Holz Schachfiguren- Palisanderholz Buchsbaum- chessbazaar
- TY95502 Z3 1 45 Model James Bond
- 15mm medieval asiatic - 18 Heavy Cavalry - cav (A993)
- 1997 Lionel 6-29226 Berkshire 726 Century Club Box Car L3011
- ARNOLD Rapido 0290 Turmtriebwagen BR 701 der DB in red für Spur N 1 160 - DEFEKT
- Brawa 43218 Elektrolokomotive E75 der DB
- Dragon 1 35 Panther Ausf F Night Sights Air Defense Armor 6917
- GATO MV500 AUGUSTA PIU’ PILOT BRAND NEW RARE VINTAGE
As it stands, Marvel Studios has yet to announce any movies beyond this year’s Spider-Man: Far From Home, but it’s widely predicted that the first entry in the MCU’s Phase 4 will be a Black Widow solo movie. And in a recent interview with Variety, Scarlett Johansson managed to discuss the project without outright confirming that it’s even exists.