Avengers: Endgame juggled a larger cast of characters than any other MCU movie to date, but not all of them got equal emphasis in the film’s 181-minute runtime. And thanks to a new article from the Daily Mail, we now have the screen times for each of the movie’s main players. Be warned that some spoilers lie ahead.
Since Avengers: Endgame has only just begun it first weekend in theaters, those who’ve seen the film should probably still be careful about what they say around fans who haven’t yet had made their trip to the cinema. That being said, as far as official details on the Avengers: Infinity War sequel go, the veil of secrecy has very much lifted, meaning that Mark Ruffalo can finally relax.
- 1 72ND SCALE 3D PRINTED IRAQ WAR U S ARMY BUFFALO MINE PredECTED CARRIER VEHICLE
- 30-74883 Alaska Railroad Box Car - MTH
- Avalanche Press Panzer Grenadier OOP Games - Road To Berlin, Eastern Front, Etc
- BW361-0,5 x Märklin H0 Ac 7019 Catenary Wire Sections 36 cm for Overhead
- DRAGON 6853 Panze.Bef.Wg.III Ausf K
- Glencoe Models 1 48 US Coast Guard Rescue Boat Plastic Model Kit U
- Italeri 72 SM.82 MARSUPIALE
- Lionel 6-19266 Boxcar Series Set of 3-Boxcars
- Märklin H0 39160 Digital Steam Locomotive Br 42.90 Franco-Crosti Mint
As it stands, Marvel Studios has yet to announce any movies beyond this year’s Spider-Man: Far From Home, but it’s widely predicted that the first entry in the MCU’s Phase 4 will be a Black Widow solo movie. And in a recent interview with Variety, Scarlett Johansson managed to discuss the project without outright confirming that it’s even exists.