Avengers: Endgame juggled a larger cast of characters than any other MCU movie to date, but not all of them got equal emphasis in the film’s 181-minute runtime. And thanks to a new article from the Daily Mail, we now have the screen times for each of the movie’s main players. Be warned that some spoilers lie ahead.
Since Avengers: Endgame has only just begun it first weekend in theaters, those who’ve seen the film should probably still be careful about what they say around fans who haven’t yet had made their trip to the cinema. That being said, as far as official details on the Avengers: Infinity War sequel go, the veil of secrecy has very much lifted, meaning that Mark Ruffalo can finally relax.
- Bandai Hobby Ball Gundam MS 8th Team Master Grade Action Figure
- Drone HD Video 2.4GHz Remote Control Gift for Boys Outdoor Toys
- greypner Präzisionsspinner 60mm f.6er Welle GR-6060.6
- JP Hobby 86mm Electric Brake System With Rubber Tire & 8.0mm Wheel Axial
- M425017AXW MR25X Flight Control Circuit Board ALIGN
- ORCA R32 Speed Controller+Program Card + RT Brushless Motor
- RC Turnigy Ultimate 7500mah 2S2P 90C Hardcase Lipo For traxxas HPI AE LOSI
- Soviet Russian RARE twisty puzzle brain teaser INKA Snake cube vintage USSR toy
- Traxxas 7934 Aton Brushless Motor 5732
As it stands, Marvel Studios has yet to announce any movies beyond this year’s Spider-Man: Far From Home, but it’s widely predicted that the first entry in the MCU’s Phase 4 will be a Black Widow solo movie. And in a recent interview with Variety, Scarlett Johansson managed to discuss the project without outright confirming that it’s even exists.